The Fair Play South West Board is made up of volunteers:
- helping to run a network of women and women's organisations;
- organising networking events;
- responding to policy consultations;
- providing a joint voice across the South West in campaigns for greater women's equality.
The FPSW Board usually meets about four times a year and forms task-focused working groups from time to time to drive forward particular priority actions. During the Covid-19 pandemic activity and meetings have been restricted, though a small group of us have been campaigning virtually largely within Bristol and responding to relevant national consultations and policies.
In addition to taking forward Network priorities, the FPSW Board works with partners, as resources allow, to build capacity in women's equality work and to help improve the position of women in the region. It also identifies issues for consultation and potential campaigns, and lobbies strategic decision makers on behalf of the Network.
Current Board members include...
- Jackie Longworth, Independent Chair
- Sue Durbin, University of West of England
- Diane Bunyan, Bristol Women's Voice
- Sharon Sheather
- Sue Haile,
- Noelle Rumball
- Tracie Jolliff
- Brenda Weston
- Margaret Page
- Lynda Rooke, Equity
- Su Maddock
- Clare Moody
- Sue Cohen
- Hilary Land