The Fair Play South West Board is made up of volunteers:
- helping to run a network of women and women's organisations;
- organising networking events;
- responding to policy consultations;
- providing a joint voice across the South West in campaigns for greater women's equality.
The FPSW Board meets up to four times a year and forms task-focused working groups from time to time to drive forward particular priority actions.
In addition to taking forward Network priorities, the FPSW Board will work with partners, as resources allow, to build capacity in women's equality work and to help improve the position of women in the region. It will also identify issues for consultation and potential campaigns, and lobby strategic decision makers on behalf of the Network.
Current Board members include...
- Jackie Longworth, Independent Chair
- Vicky Boroughs,
- Sue Durbin, University of West of England
- Diane Bunyan, Bristol Women's Voice
- Sharon Sheather
- Sue Haile,
- Noelle Rumball
- Tracie Jolliff
- Brenda Weston
- Margaret Page
- Lynda Rooke, Equity
- Su Maddock
- Clare Moody